Fall Top 5
By Paul Anthony
Okay so the summer movie season wasn’t that good, sure we had our moments but now we are in our fall movie season and in this blog, we will take a quick look at the top 5 movies that could peak our interest. Now the fall season starts after Labor Day and ends the Thursday before the first Friday in November. So, some big-name titles will be missing from this list.
Let’s get started, now like before we will go from number 5 to number.
- Jigsaw, okay, okay I know this might tick a lot of people off but it has been seven long years since the last film which was supposed to be the last one but the movie made some money off its low budget you knew an 8th film would happen. The trailer looked good and could be the best film of the series or close to it or we could just get another horrible movie, for now it’s on the list.
- Cult of Chucky, this film might not come out in theatres but it doesn’t mean it’s not as good as any other film. The Curse of Chucky caught us off guard of how good it was, it brought Chucky back to his roots and made us forget the film before it. Now we are expecting it to be good and this film has a lot to live up to. The reviews have been positive so far, which is a good thing, you can buy your copy in early October.
- The Lego Ninja movie, It seems like these Lego movies are good right now, so it only make sense that this movie on this list. Currently it sits at 89 percent and I would not be shocked if it stays this way. The fall season is full of horror movies, so having a good family movie to see to get a break.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle. The first movie was a sleeper hit and it quickly grew on us, at first it didn’t seem like we would get a part two but after the first film final run we knew a sequel would happen and fans went crazy over the cast and when the trailer came out they went insane but now the film will be release shorty and we will see if they can maintain the magic from the first film, it currently sits at 99 percent.
- Blade Runner 2049, you want to talk about waiting for a sequel, try waiting for a sequel for thirty plus years and now the wait is over, the film brings back Harrison Ford and adds Ryan Gosling. Now the first one became a cult film because in today standards a 40 million profit wouldn’t get you far. It currently sits at 99 percent, so with that and good word of mouth they should have a hit on their hands and who knows the fan base might not have to wait another thirty years if the film does good.
So there you have it, the top five movies to see the next few months.